Apple MacBook Pro MC373LL/A 15.4-Inch Laptop


Perfect as always5

As much as I wished Apple did more changes in the new models of Macbook pro still this one is perfect in many ways: it has great design high performance outstanding display. Still it has a few minor imperfections: it heats a lot. I use it mainly at home and almost always it stands on the table but if I actually put it somewhere close to skin it just burns intolerably so it's hard to call this a LAPtop :) the the curves near the trackpad where the niche for opening is (don't know how this part is called))) well for some reason they are made so sharp that they sometimes leave marked on my hands while using trackpad. Other than these remarks it's absolutely great.Apple MacBook Pro MC373LL/A 15.4-Inch LaptopMore detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List